NHAI Deputy General Manager (F&A) Recruitment 2012
Last Updated: 2012-02-18T11:12:57+05:30
National Highways Authority of India (NHAI), New Delhi, has invited applications from skilled and competent candidates for recruitment 2012, for the posts of General Manager (Finance & Accounts). The recruitment is to be done on deputation basis, for a period of four years, which can be extended as per authority preference.
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of personal interview. Candidates short-listed by the screening committee will be called for the interview. For complete details regarding the recruitment and eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official website of NHAI: http://www.nhai.org/
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognizedUniversity / Institute
- Master’s Degree in Commerce from a recognized University / Institute or CA / ICWA or MBA Degree with specialization in Finance from a recognized University / Institute Or
- Member of organized Group ‘A’ Cost / Accounts Finance Service of the Central Government
- Minimum 9 years of working experience in Finance / Accounts related works in the reputed Government Organization / Autonomous Body / Commercial organization
- Candidates should have good knowledge of the implementation of Infrastructural projects in particular, Planning, Procurement, Implementation, Public Private Partnership and Contract Management in the reputed Government Organization / Autonomous Body / Commercial Organization of repute.
- Candidates should be below the age of 56 years.
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of NHAI: http://www.nhai.org/Doc/14feb12/ads.pdf
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can download the application format from the official link of NHAI: http://www.nhai.org/Doc/14feb12/advertisementformat.pdf
- Application form duly complete in all respect, along with attested photocopies of all relevant certificates, should be submitted to Shri Yashpal Singh Jadon, Manager (HR / Administration II) , National Highways Authority of India, G - 5 & 6, Sector 10, Dwarka, New Delhi - 110075, by registered / speed post on or before March 30, 2012.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the post of Deputy General Manager (F&A), on Deputation” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of National Highways Authority of India.
Last Date of Form Submission: 30-Mar-2012
Download Form: http://www.nhai.org/Doc/14feb12/advertisementformat.pdf
Registered Office:National Highways Authority of India
G - 5&6, Sector 10
New Delhi - 110 075
Contact No.: +91-11-25074100, 25074200
Fax: +91-11-25093507, 25093514