NHAI PIU Lucknow Recruitment 2013 For Site Engineers (Contract Basis)
Last Updated: 2013-06-04T13:45:58+05:30
National Highways Authority of India (NHAI), Project Implementation Unit (PIU), Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, has invited applications from knowledgeable and skillful professionals for recruitment 2013, for the following positions:
- Site Engineer
- Site Supervisor
Candidates’ appointment is to be done on short term contract basis for an initial period of one year, which can be extended further as per discretion of the Competent Authority. Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of academics, work experience and Interview. Only initial screening short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
The interview schedule and centre address will be intimated to all short-listed candidates, by the selection committee. For complete details regarding the recruitment and eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official website of NHAI: http://www.nhai.org/
- Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University
- Minimum one year of work experience in National Highways and Road / Bridge works
- Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University
- Minimum three to five years of work experience in the relevant field
For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of NHAI: http://www.nhai.org/job.asp
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can download the application format from the official link of NHAI: http://www.nhai.org/job.asp
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with recent passport size photograph, and attested copies of all required certificates, should be submitted to The Project Director, National Highways Authority Of India, PIU - Lucknow, 1/73-G, Vineet Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow (UP) - 226010, by registered / speed post on or before June 14, 2013 till 05.00 pm.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of Site Engineer on Short Term Contract basis” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of National Highways Authority of India.
Last Date of Form Submission: 14-Jun-2013
Download Form: http://www.nhai.org/job.asp
Registered Office:National Highways Authority of India
Project Implementation Unit (PIU), Lucknow
1/73-G, Vineet Khand, Gomti Nagar
Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)
Contact No.: 0522 - 2726167
Email Id: email@example.com