NHPC Ltd Recruitment 2013 For Engineers (Electrical Discipline)
Last Updated: 2013-04-09T11:26:27+05:30
NHPC Limited, Jalpaiguri, West Bengal, has invited applications from talented and skillful candidates for recruitment 2013, for the posts of Engineers (Electrical Discipline), for Power Stations in West Bengal & Sikkim.
The recruitment is to be done on fixed tenure basis for a period of one year, for TLDP-III, West Bengal and Rangit Power Station, Sikkim. Selection of the candidates is to be done on the basis of Walk-in Interview.
The interview is scheduled to be held on April 15, 2013, at Regional Office: Siliguri, Vidyutnagar, P.O. Satellite Township, District Jalpaiguri (West Bengal), from 09.30 am onwards. For complete details regarding the recruitment and eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official website of NHPC Ltd: http://www.nhpcindia.com/
- BE / B Tech Degree or AMIE in Electrical Engineering with minimum 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade from an AICTE recognized University / Institute
- Candidates should be below the age of 30 years (Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / PWD candidates provided as per government norms).
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of NHPC Ltd: http://www.nhpcindia.com/writereaddata/Images/pdf/adv-applicationform.pdf
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can appear for the Walk-in-Interview.
- The interview is scheduled to be held on April 15, 2013, at Regional Office: Siliguri, Vidyutnagar, P.O. Satellite Township, District Jalpaiguri (West Bengal), from 09.30 am onwards.
- Interested candidates can download the application format from the official link of NHPC Ltd: http://www.nhpcindia.com/writereaddata/Images/pdf/adv-applicationform.pdf
- Candidates appearing for the interview should bring four sets of complete application forms, with affixed passport size photographs, and Original & attested copies of all relevant certificates / documents, along with them.
- Candidates also have to mail a scanned copy of the complete application on the Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned NHPC Limited website.
Download Form: http://www.nhpcindia.com/writereaddata/Images/pdf/adv-applicationform.pdf
Registered Office:NHPC Limited
Regional Office - Siliguri
Human Resources Department
Vidyutnagar, P. O. Satellite Township
District Jalpaiguri (West Bengal) - 734015