NIAB Recruitment 2013 For Scientists & Technical Officers Posts
- Scientist - F
- Scientist - E
- Scientist - D
- Scientist C/B
- Scientist - B
- Technical Officers
- Required qualification as per organization norms
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria candidates can visit the official link of NIAB: http://www.niab.org.in/Notifications/Advt_1_2013.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 500: Scientists
Rs 300: Technical Officers
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can apply online by visiting the official link of NIAB: http://www.niab.org.in/Notifications_1_2013.aspx
- Online registration commences from March 16, 2013 and will close on April 5, 2013.
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain a DD for Rs 500 / Rs 300, drawn in favor of “National Institute of Animal Biotechnology, Hyderabad”, payable at Hyderabad, preferably Punjab National Bank, Gachibowli (Code No.PUNB0498700), Hyderabad.
- After successful submission of the online application form, the system will generate a complete application form, which candidates should print out and use it for the further process.
- Printed Online Application form, along with recent passport size photograph, DD, and self-attested copies of all relevant certificates, should be submitted to The Senior Manager, National Institute of Animal Biotechnology, Hyderabad University Campus, Central University Post Office, Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh) - 500046, by post on or before April 20, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- Candidates applying for various posts should apply with separate application form and DD for each post.
- For more information regarding the applying format candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of National Institute of Animal Biotechnology.
Last Date of Form Submission: 20-Apr-2013
Download Form: http://www.niab.org.in/Notifications_1_2013.aspx
Registered Office:National Institute of Animal Biotechnology
D/o Biotechnology, M/o Science & Technology
Aryabhata Block, C. R .Rao
AIMSCS, University of Hyderabad Campus
Central University Post Office, Prof. C. R. Rao Road
Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh) - 500046