NIC Ltd Appointed Actuary Recruitment 2012
Last Updated: 2013-01-02T14:47:33+05:30
National Insurance Company Limited (NIC Ltd.), Kolkata, West Bengal, has invited applications from qualified and skillful Indian candidates for recruitment 2012, for the post of Appointed Actuary.
Candidate’s appointment is to be done on Full Time Basis or Consultancy Basis. Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of Personal Interview. Candidates short-listed in the initial screening will be called for the interview.
The interview schedule and centre address will be intimated to all short-listed candidates. For complete details regarding the recruitment and process of applying, candidates can visit the official website of NIC Ltd.: http://www.nationalinsuranceindia.com/
- Should be a ‘Fellow’ of Actuarial Society of India / Institute of Actuaries of India
- Should satisfy all the requirements specified in Regulations No. 3 sub regulation 2 of IRDA (Appointed Actuary) Regulations, 2004
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in a senior position, in Financial Services Industry such as Banks, Financial Institutions, Insurance Companies, Surveyors, IT, etc.
- Candidates, who have work experience in General Insurance Industry, will be preferred.
- Candidates should be below the age of 65 years.
For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of NIC Ltd.: http://www.nationalinsuranceindia.com/nicWeb/nic/downloads/Advertisement%20-%20Appointed%20Actuary%202012.pdf
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates can apply in the prescribed format mention on the official link of NIC Ltd.: http://www.nationalinsuranceindia.com/nicWeb/nic/downloads/Advertisement%20-%20Appointed%20Actuary%202012.pdf
- Application on foolscap paper, neatly typed / handwritten in Capital Letters, along with recent passport size photograph & copies of all required certificates / documents, should be submitted to The National Insurance Company Limited, 3, Middleton Street, PO Box No. 9229, Kolkata (West Bengal) - 700071, latest by January 21, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “NICL - Appointed Actuary” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned National Insurance Company Limited website.
Last Date of Form Submission: 21-Jan-2013
Registered Office:National Insurance Company Limited
3, Middleton Street, PO Box No. 9229
Kolkata (West Bengal) - 700071