NIC Ltd Recruitment 2012 For Administrative Officers
- Administrative Officer (Specialist) (Engineering / Health / Finance / Actuarial / Legal / Investigator)
- Administrative Officer (Generalist)
- BE / B Tech Degree in Automobile Engineering / Mechanical Engineering with Postgraduate Diploma in Automobile Engineering with minimum 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized University / Institute Or
- BE / B Tech Degree Mechanical / Electrical / Civil / Chemical Engineering with minimum 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized University / Institute Or
- MBBS Degree with minimum 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized University / Institute Or
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) Degree from a reputed Institute under Central Council for Indian Medicine Or
- Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) Degree from a reputed Institute under Central Council for Homeopathy, India Or
- Degree of Chartered Accountant (ICAI) / M Com / B Com with MBA (Finance) with minimum 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized University / Institute Or
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics / Mathematics / Actuarial Science from a recognized University / Institute, and should have passed in minimum three papers of the examination conducted by Actuarial Society of India Or
- Bachelor’s Degree of Law from a recognized University / Institute Or
- Bachelor’s Degree of Law from a recognized University / Institute with minimum one year of experience in Investigational assignments with Central / State Police department / Central Bureau of Investigation / National Investigation Agency / other Central /State Govt. Investigation organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any stream with minimum 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized University / Institute
- Candidates should be above the age of 21 years and below the age of 30 years (Age relaxation for OBC / SC / ST / PWD candidates as per government norms).
Application Fee: Rs 425: Male candidates
Rs 225: Female candidates
Rs 75: SC / ST / PWD candidates
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates can apply online by visiting the official link of NIC Ltd: http://www.examinationonline.in/nicl/
- Online registration began from February 20, 2012 and will close on March 17, 2012.
- Before filling the online application form, candidates have to pay a fee amount of Rs 425 / Rs 225 / Rs 75, through Challan, which can be download from the official link of NIC Ltd: http://www.nationalinsuranceindia.com/nicWeb/nic/recruitmain.jsp.
- Candidates can make the payment of the fees amount in any branch of Indian Bank, through Challan in the Account No.: 6008050653, and Account Name: National Insurance Co. Ltd.
- After payment of the fees, the bank will generate a Challan Copy with details of Branch Name, Branch Code No., Transaction Journal No., and Date of Deposit, which candidates are required to fill in the online application form for its completion.
- After successful submission of the online application form, the system will generate a complete application form, which candidates should take print-out and use it for the further process.
- Candidates should fill the online form correctly else their form will be rejected.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned National Insurance Company Limited website.
Last Date of Form Submission: 17-Mar-2012
Exams Date: 22-Apr-2012
Download Form: http://www.examinationonline.in/nicl/
Registered Office:National Insurance Company Limited
3, Middleton Street
P O Box No.9229
Kolkata (West Bengal) - 700071