NICL Recruitment 2013 For Hindi Translators (Assistant) Posts
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hindi with English as one of the compulsory elective subjects from any of the Universities in India duly recognized by UGC, Or
- Passed HSC with minimum 60% marks in aggregate with Hindi and English as compulsory subjects from a recognized Board / School
- Should have good command over English and Hindi Language
- Should have studied Sanskrit or any other Modern Languages at the Degree level
- Must have experience in Translation work from English to Hindi or vice versa.
- Must have registered with the Local Employment Exchange
- Candidates should be above the age of 18 years and below the age of 28 years.
- Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC candidates provided as per organization norms.
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates can download the application format from the official link of NICL: http://www.nationalinsuranceindia.com/nicWeb/nic/downloads/Recruitment%20of%20Hindi%20Translators%20in%20the%20cadre%20of%20Assistant.pdf
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with recent passport size photograph, employment exchange card copy, and attested copies of all required certificates / documents, should be submitted to the relevant regional office address as mentioned in the advertisement, by speed / registered post latest by April 27, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of _______” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned National Insurance Company Limited website.
Last Date of Form Submission: 27-Apr-2013
Download Form: http://www.nationalinsuranceindia.com/nicWeb/nic/downloads/Recruitment%20of%20Hindi%20Translators%20in%20the%20cadre%20of%20Assistant.pdf
Registered Office:National Insurance Company Limited
3, Middleton Street, P. O. Box No. 9229,
Kolkata (West Bengal) - 700071
Contact No.: 033 - 22831705 / 09
Fax No.: 033 - 22831712