NIMHANS Recruitment 2013 For Junior Scientific Officer (Department of Clinical Psychology)
Last Updated: 2013-02-05T10:58:29+05:30
National Institute of Mental Health & Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS), Bangalore, Karnataka, has invited applications from eligible candidates for recruitment 2013, for the posts of Junior Scientific Officer, in the department of Clinical Psychology. Candidates’ appointment will be done on contract basis for the period of 3 years, and can be further extended for another 6 months, in extreme cases as per the recommendation of Competent Authority.
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Walk-in Interview. The interview is scheduled to be held on February 18, 2013. The interview will be held at Committee Room, Administrative Block, NIMHANS, Bangalore (Karnataka) - 560029, from 01:30 pm onwards. For complete details regarding recruitment and eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official website of NIMHANS: http://www.nimhans.kar.nic.in/
- First class or High second class MA Degree in Psychology, with M Phil in Medical & Social Psychology from a recognized University.
- Candidates, who have PhD Degree or knowledge of Psychometrics, and possess experience in test construction, with sound knowledge of statistics, will be preferred
- Must have good knowledge of Kannada, Tamil & Telugu languages
- Maximum age limit for the applicants is 35 years (as of January 1, 2013).
For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of NIMHANS: http://www.nimhans.kar.nic.in/employment/v20130130.pdf
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can appear for the Walk-in-Interview.
- The interview is scheduled to be held February 18, 2013, at Committee Room, Administrative Block, NIMHANS, Bangalore (Karnataka) - 560029, from 01:30 pm onwards.
- Candidates can download the Bio-data format from the official link of NIMHANS: http://www.nimhans.kar.nic.in/employment/v20130130fm.pdf
- Candidates should bring a detailed Bio-data in the prescribed format, with two recent passport-size photographs, and Original & attested copies of all relevant certificates, along with them, at the venue of interview.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned official link of NIMHANS.
Download Form: http://www.nimhans.kar.nic.in/employment/v20130130fm.pdf
Registered Office:National Institute of Mental Health & Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS)
Bangalore (Karnataka) - 560029
Contact No.: 080 - 26995009, 26995773
Fax No.: 080 - 26564830