NIN Hyderabad Research Assistant & Technician Posts 2013
- Research Assistant
- B Sc Degreein Microbiology / Bio-Technology from a recognized University,with minimum two years of research experience in the relevant field,Or
- B Sc Degree in Microbiology / Bio-Technology from a recognized University, with DMLT Certificate from a reputed Institute
- M Sc Degree in Microbiology / Gene-Technology / Biochemistry or M Tech Degree in Biotechnology from a recognized University is desirable
- Candidates should be below the age of 30 years.
- B Sc Degree (B.Z.C.) from a recognized University / Institute, Or
- Intermediate with Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from a reputed Institute, Or
- Passed High School, with minimum 5 years of Lab experience in the relevant field
- Experience in handling of Microbiology / Immunological Techniques is desirable.
- Candidates should be below the age of 28 years.
For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of NIN: http://www.ninindia.org/19march2013.pdf
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can appear for the Walk-in-Interview.
- The interview is scheduled to be held on March 19, 2013, at National Institute of Nutrition (NIN), Tarnaka, Jamai-Osmania Hyderabad - 500007, from 09.30 am onwards.
- Candidates appearing for the interview should bring their detailed Bio-data, along with recent passport size photograph, and Original and one set of attested copies of all relevant certificates / documents, with them.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of National Institute of Nutrition.
Registered Office:National Institute of Nutrition (NIN)
Indian Council of Medical Research
Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh) - 500007