NINL General Manager (HRM) Recruitment 2012
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with good academic record from a recognized University / Institute
- Postgraduate Degree / Diploma in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations / Human Resource Management from a recognized University / Institute
- Degree of Law is desirable.
- Minimum 22 years of working experience in IR, Legal Aspects pertaining to labour matters, welfare, establishment, statutory compliances, domestic enquiry, HR management, handling Security Systems of Plant, framing various welfare schemes etc., out of which minimum 15 years of working experience in higher position
- Good command over speaking and writing of Oriya language will be an added advantage.
- Candidates should be below the age of 50 years.
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of NINL: http://ninl.in/new/Advt01_NINL_GM_HR_2012.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 300 (Exempted for SC / ST candidates)
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can download the application format from the official link of NINL: http://ninl.in/new/Advt01_NINL_GM_HR_2012.pdf
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain a DD for Rs 300 drawn in favor of MMTC Limited, payable at New Delhi.
- Application form, duly completed in all respect, along with an affixed passport-size photograph, DD and Xeroxed copies of all certificates, should be submitted to The General Manager (Personnel), MMTC Limited, Corporate Office, Core 1, SCOPE Complex, 7, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, New Delhi - 110003, by post on or before June 4, 2012 till 05.30 pm.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the post of General Manager (HRM) in NINL”, on the envelope, in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned official link of Neelachal Ispat Nigam Limited.
Last Date of Form Submission: 04-Jun-2012
Download Form: http://ninl.in/new/Advt01_NINL_GM_HR_2012.pdf
Registered Office:Neelachal Ispat Nigam Limited
IPICOL HOUSE (1st Floor, Annexe)
Bhubaneswar (Orissa) - 751022
Contact No.: 0674 - 2543354, 2543231
Fax No.: 0674 - 2541763