NIOH Ahmedabad Recruitment 2013 For Lab Technician & Laboratory Supervisor Posts
Last Updated: 2013-05-20T17:57:19+05:30
National Institute of Occupational Health (NIOH) Ahmedabad, Meghaninagar, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, has invited applications from eligible and capable Indian candidates for recruitment 2013, for the following posts:
- Lab Technician
- Laboratory Supervisor
The appointment is to be done for the project titled “District Level Household Survey (DLHS-4)”, funded by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MOHFW) at NIOH, Ahmedabad. Candidates’ recruitment is to be done on ad-hoc and contractual basis, till a period of completion of project.
Selection of the candidates is to be done on the basis of Walk-in Interview. The interview is scheduled to be held on June 3, 2013, at National Institute of Occupational Health, Meghaninagar, Ahmedabad - 380016, from 11.00 am onwards. For complete details regarding recruitment and eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official website of NIOH: http://www.nioh.org/
- DMLT or B Sc Degree in Biochemistry or BMLT Degree from a reputed Institute
- Minimum 1-2 years of work experience in a laboratory after obtaining Diploma / Degree
- Candidates should be below the age of 28 years
- M Sc or B Sc Degree in Biochemistry from a recognized University / Institute, Or
- DMLT from a reputed Institute, with minimum 2-3 years of work experience in Research Projects / Nutrition Survey
- Candidates should be below the age of 30 years.
For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of NIOH: http://www.nioh.org/Lab_Technician_Lab_Supervisor.pdf
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can appear for the Walk-in-Interview.
- The interview is scheduled to be held on June 3, 2013, at National Institute of Occupational Health, Meghaninagar, Ahmedabad - 380016, from 11.00 am onwards.
- Candidates appearing for the interview should bring their detailed Bio-data, along with recent passport-size photograph, and Original & attested photocopies of all relevant certificates / documents, with them.
- Candidates are required to send a soft copy their Bio-data on the email id: firstname.lastname@example.org, for registration them.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of National Institute of Occupational Health.
Registered Office:National Institute of Occupational Health
Indian Council of Medical Research
Ahmedabad (Gujarat) - 380016
Phone No.: +91-79-22866630, 22865142
Fax No.: +91-79-22866630