NIPGR Research Associate & Senior Research Fellow Posts Recruitment 2013
Last Updated: 2013-04-02T13:45:01+05:30
National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR), New Delhi, has invited applications from eligible and proficient candidates for recruitment 2013, for the following project posts:
- Research Associate [DBT Research Project Titled “Mapping of Mungbean Yellow Mosaic India virus (MYMIV) Resistance loci in Soybean”]
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF) [NIPGR “Short-Term Research Fellowships Scheme”]
Candidates’ appointment is to be done on temporary basis for a period of one year, which can be extended as per their performance and project requirement. Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of Personal Interview. Only initial screening short-listed candidates will be called for the interview. For complete details regarding the recruitment and process of applying, candidates can visit the official website of NIPGR: http://www.nipgr.res.in/
- PhD Degree or its equivalent in Life Sciences / Biotechnology / Bioinformatics / Molecular Biology or in any other related field with constantly good academic record from a recognized University
- Should have research experience as evidenced from published papers in standard referred Journals
- Candidates, who have research experience in the area of Advanced Molecular Biology, Genomics, Transcriptomics, In-silico Data Analysis, etc., will be preferred.
Senior Research Fellow
- M Sc Degree in Bioinformatics with minimum 60% in aggregate from a recognized University
- Minimum two year of post M Sc research experience in the relevant field
- Experience on working with In-Silico Biology and Genomics is highly desirable.
For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of NIPGR: http://www.nipgr.res.in/careers/vacancies_latest.php#
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can download the application format from the official link of NIPGR: http://www.nipgr.res.in/careers/vacancies_latest.php#
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with recent passport size photographs, and attested copies of all required certificates, should be send to Dr. Manoj Prasad, Staff Scientist, National Institute of Plant Genome Research, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, P. O. Box No. 10531, New Delhi - 110067, latest by April 12, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of _______” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR).
Last Date of Form Submission: 12-Apr-2013
Download Form: http://www.nipgr.res.in/careers/vacancies_latest.php#
Registered Office:National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR)
Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, P. O. Box No. 10531
New Delhi - 110067