NIT Agartala Associate Professor & Assistant Professor Recruitment 2012
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Hydro Informatics Engineering
- Social Science (English & Economics)
- Computer Science and Engineering
- PhD degree in the concerned / relevant discipline with good academic record from a recognized University
- Minimum 6 years of post PhD experience, out of which minimum 3 years of working experience should be on a position of Assistant Professor in reputed University R&D Lab or relevant Industry
- Should have published minimum of 6 publications in SCI Journals
- PhD Degree or M Tech Degree in the relevant disciplines with constantly good academic record from a recognized University / Institute
- Minimum 3 years (PhD Degree) or 6 years (M Tech Degree) of working experience in the relevant field
- Should have published minimum of 2 publications in SCI Journals
Application Fee: Rs 300: General candidates
Rs 150: SC / ST / OBC candidates
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can download the application form and summary of CV from the official link of NIT Agartala: http://www.nitagartala.in/NITAmain/news--events/newseventshome.html
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain a DD for Rs 300 / Rs 150 drawn in favor of Registrar, National Institute of Technology, Agartala, payable at SBI, NIT Branch, Agartala (Code No.11491) or any Nationalized Bank payable at Agartala.
- Application form and Summary of Curriculum Vitae, duly completed in all respect, along with the DD and photocopies of all certificates / documents, should be submitted to The Registrar, National Institute of Technology, Agartala, Jirania (Tripura West) - 799055, by post on or before June 12, 2012.
- Candidates should mention “Name of the Post Applied for _______ and Department Name _________” on the left-top corner of the envelope, in which the form would be sent.
- Candidates also have to send soft copies of their filled Application Form, along with Summary of Curriculum Vitae and Appraisal Form in Excel, on the Email id: email@example.com, for completing their registration process.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned official link of National Institute of Technology, Agartala.
Last Date of Form Submission: 12-Jun-2012
Download Form: http://www.nitagartala.in/NITAmain/news--events/newseventshome.html
Registered Office:National Institute of Technology
Agartala (Tripura) - 799055
Contact No.: 0381 - 2346630