NIT Agartala Recruitment 2012 For Junior Research Fellow
Last Updated: 2012-05-22T12:46:24+05:30
National Institute of Technology (NIT), Agartala, Tripura, has invited applications from talented and eligible candidates for recruitment 2012, for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF).
Appointment of the candidates is to be done for a period of three years, for the project titled “Development of Nanostructured Material Compositions for Next Generation Solar Cell”. The project is sponsored by Central Power Research Institute, Bangalore, under the supervision of Dr. Mitali Saha, Assistant Professor, Department of Chemistry, NIT Agartala.
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of personal interview. Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview by the selection committee. For complete details regarding the recruitment and eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official website of NIT Agartala: http://www.nitagartala.in/.
- M Sc Degree in Chemistry / Material Science from a recognized University / Institute
- For complete details regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of NIT Agartala: http://www.nitagartala.in/NITAmain/news--events/jrf_chemistry_2012.pdf
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can send their application on plain paper, along with passport-size photograph and photocopies of all certificates / documents, to The Principal Investigator of the Project, Dr. Mitali Saha, National Institute of Technology, Agartala, Jirania (Tripura West) - 799055, by post within 30 days from the date of publishing the advertisement i.e., May 17, 2012.
- Candidates also have to send the soft copies of their Application on the Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org, for completing their registration process.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the official website of National Institute of Technology, Agartala.
Registered Office:National Institute of Technology
Agartala (Tripura) - 799055
Contact No.: 0381 - 2346630