NIT Karnataka Assistant Professor Recruitment March 2013
Last Updated: 2013-03-05T14:35:17+05:30
National Institute of Technology (NIT) Karnataka, Surathkal, Mangalore, has invited applications from well-educated and capable candidates for recruitment March 2013, for the posts of Assistant Professor. The recruitment is to be done for the following teaching departments:
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Information Technology Engineering
- Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Humanities, Social Science & Mgt.
- Mathematical and Computational Sciences
- Mechanical Engineering
- Applied Mechanics
- Mining Engineering
Candidate’s recruitment is to be done on regular / contract / deputation basis. Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of academics, work experience and Personal Interview. Candidates short-listed in the initial screening will be called for the interview.
The interview schedule and centre address will be intimated to all short-listed candidates, by the selection committee. For complete details regarding the recruitment and eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official website of NIT Karnataka: http://www.nitk.ac.in/
- PhD Degree in the relevant discipline from a recognized University / Institute
- Experience of teaching / industry / research in the relevant field is desirable
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of NIT Karnataka: http://www.nitk.ac.in/show/recruitment-for-assistant-professor
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can download the application format from the official link of NIT Karnataka: http://www.nitk.ac.in/show/recruitment-for-assistant-professor
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with recent passport size photograph, and self-attested photocopies of all relevant certificates, should be submitted to The Registrar, National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal, Mangalore (Karnataka) - 575025, by post on or before April 5, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Application for post of Assistant Professor in the Department of _________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- Candidates applying for various departments should apply with separate application for each department.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of National Institute of Technology, Karnataka.
Last Date of Form Submission: 05-Apr-2013
Download Form: http://www.nitk.ac.in/show/recruitment-for-assistant-professor
Registered Office:National Institute of Technology Karnataka
Mangalore (Karnataka) - 575025
Contact No.: +91-824-2474068