NIT Kurukshetra Faculty Posts Recruitment 2013
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering (Mechanical Engineering / Production & Industrial Engineering)
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Computer Engineering (Computer Engineering / Information Technology)
- Humanities & Social Science
- Business Administration
- Computer Applications
Selection of the candidates is to be done on the basis of academics, work experience and Interview. Candidates short-listed in the initial screening will be called for the interview. The interview schedule will be intimated to all short-listed candidates, by the selection committee. For complete details regarding the recruitment and application process, candidates can visit the official website of NIT Kurukshetra: http://www.nitkkr.ac.in/
- Required qualification as per organization norms
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of NIT Kurukshetra: http://www.nitkkr.ac.in/faculty_2013.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 500: General / Other candidates
Rs 200: SC / ST candidates
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can download the application format from the official link of NIT Kurukshetra: http://www.nitkkr.ac.in/faculty_2013.pdf
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain a DD for Rs 500 / Rs 200, drawn in favor of Director, NIT Kurukshetra, payable at SBI, NIT Kurukshetra (Code No. 6260).
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with recent passport size photograph, DD, and copies of all relevant certificates, should be submitted to The Registrar, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Kurukshetra (Haryana) -136119, by post latest by April 26, 2013 till 05.30 pm.
- Candidates should mention “Name of the Post Applied For ________ & Department ______” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- Candidates applying for various posts should apply with separate application form and fees for each post.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra.
Last Date of Form Submission: 26-Apr-2013
Download Form: http://www.nitkkr.ac.in/faculty_2013.pdf
Registered Office:National Institute of Technology (NIT),
Kurukshetra (Haryana) - 136119
Contact No: 01744 - 233209, 233210
Fax No.: 01744 - 238050