NIT Rourkela Non-Teaching Posts Recruitment Nov 2012
- Scientific Officer (Software Development / Sophisticated Instrument)
- Assistant Librarian
- Technical Assistant
- Superintendent / Accountant
- BE / B Tech Degree or M Sc / MCA Degree in the relevant field with 1st class division or its equivalent grade (6.5 in 10 point scale), consistently good academic record from a recognized University / Institute Or
- Should be an employee of the Institute and serving as a Technical Assistant (Grade II) for minimum 6 years (Grade Pay 4800/) or higher in the Institute
- Should have work experience in the field of System Administration, Software Development, etc.
- Master’s Degree in Library Science / Information Science / Documentation Science or its equivalent professional degree with CGPA of 6.5 in 10 point scale or minimum 60% marks in aggregate, with consistently good academic record from a recognized University / Institute
- Good knowledge of Computerized Library Service
- Should have qualified in the National Level Test conducted for the purpose, by the UGC or any other agency approved by the UGC
- Candidates, who have been awarded PhD Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of PhD Degree) Regulations 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET / SLET / SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Librarian.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Library Automation / Networking or PGDCA or its equivalent from a recognized University / Institute
- Diploma in Engineering in the appropriate field with 1st class division, with consistently good academic record from a recognized University / Institute Or
- BE / B Tech Degree in the relevant field from a recognized University / Institute Or
- Should be an employee working in the reputed Institute as Technician (selection Grade II) with qualification as prescribed above
- PGDCA or its equivalent from a recognized Institute is desirable.
- For Superintendent: Bachelor’s Degree (Hons) in any discipline with 1st class division or its equivalent grade from a recognized University / Institute or Master’s Degree in the relevant discipline from a recognized University, and sound knowledge of Computer Applications i.e., Word Processing, Spread Sheet, etc.
- For Accountant: Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce (Accountancy / Finance) (Honours) with 1st class division or its equivalent grade from a recognized University / Institute or Master’s Degree in Commerce / MBA Degree in Finance from a recognized University / Institute with excellent academic record from a recognized University, and sound knowledge of Computer Applications i.e., Word Processing, Spread Sheet & Computer based Accounting Software
- 35 years: Scientific Officer / Assistant Librarian
- 30 years: Technical Assistant or Superintendent / Accountant
- Age relaxation for SC/ ST / OBC / PH / EXS / Women candidates as per government norms
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can download the application format from the official link of NIT Rourkela: http://www.nitrkl.ac.in/IntraWeb/Jobs_Tenders/Jobs/NonTeachingPosition/2012/122011360111_1.pdf
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with photocopies of all relevant certificates, should be submitted to The Registrar, National Institute of Technology, Rourkela (Orissa/Odisha) - 769008, by post on or before November 30, 2012.
- Candidates should mention “Name of the Post Applied For _________” on the top left corner of the envelope, in which the form would be sent.
- Candidates applying for various posts should apply with separate application form for each post.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of National Institute of Technology, Rourkela.
Last Date of Form Submission: 30-Nov-2012
Download Form: http://www.nitrkl.ac.in/IntraWeb/Jobs_Tenders/Jobs/NonTeachingPosition/2012/122011360111_1.pdf
Registered Office:National Institute of Technology (NIT)
Rourkela (Orissa) - 769008
Contact No.: 0661 - 2462031
Fax: 0661 - 2462999, 2472926