NIT Rourkela Recruitment 2012 For Research Associate (Humanities & Social Science)
Last Updated: 2012-05-22T16:30:31+05:30
National Institute of Technology (NIT), Rourkela, Odisha, has invited applications from qualified and capable candidates for recruitment 2012, for the post of Research Associate against one vacancy in the Department of Humanities & Social Sciences. The recruitment is to be done on temporary basis, for a period of one year.
The appointment is to be done for the research project titled “Eco-tourism and Sustainable Rural Livelihoods: A Prospective Look in Western Odisha”, under the sponsorship of ICSSR, New Delhi.
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of personal interview. Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview. For complete details regarding the recruitment and eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official website of NIT Rourkela: http://www.nitrkl.ac.in/
- Should have obtained MA Degree in Social Science subjects preferably in Anthropology, Sociology, Economics, Tourism from a recognized University
- Should have good academic record with good writing skills
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of NIT Rourkela: http://www.nitrkl.ac.in/news_career_details.asp?id=304
Application Fee: N/A
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can download the application form and detailed procedure by visiting the official link of NIT Rourkela: http://www.nitrkl.ac.in/news_career_details.asp?id=304
- The application form in the prescribed format (downloadable from the website), duly complete in all respect, along with affixed passport-size colour photograph and a set of photo copies of all requisite documents like relevant certificates, grade mark sheets, publications etc., should be submitted to the Asst. Registrar, SRICCE, National Institute of Technology, Rourkela (Odisha) - 769008, latest by May 30, 2012.
- Candidates should mention “Name of the Post Applied For______ & Name of the Project_______” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned National Institute of Technology Rourkela website.
Last Date of Form Submission: 30-May-2012
Download Form: http://www.nitrkl.ac.in/news_career_details.asp?id=304
Registered Office:National Institute of Technology (NIT)
Department of Humanities and Social Sciences
Rourkela (Odisha) - 769008
Contact No.: 0661 - 2462695