NIT Silchar Recruitment 2012 For Assistant Professor
Last Updated: 2012-08-01T16:30:17+05:30
National Institute of Technology (NIT), Silchar, Assam, has invited applications from qualified and capable candidates for recruitment 2012, for theposts of Assistant Professor.
Appointment of the candidates is to be done on temporary contractual basis. Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Walk-in-Interview. The interview is scheduled to be held on August 6, 2012.
Interview will be held at NIT Silchar, from 11.00 am onwards. For complete details regarding the recruitment and eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official website of NIT Silchar: http://www.nits.ac.in/
- Master’s Degree in Mass Communication or MBA Degree with consistently good academic record, with 1st class division from a recognized University / Institute
- Should have proficiency in English language
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of NIT Silchar: http://www.nits.ac.in/employment/Interview_6thAug2012.pdf
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can appear for the Walk-in-Interview.
- The interview is scheduled to be held on August 6, 2012, at NIT Silchar, from 11.00 am onwards.
- Candidates should bring a detailed Bio-data, with one recent passport size photograph, and Original & photocopies of all relevant certificates / documents, along with them.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned National Institute of Technology, Silchar website.
Registered Office:National Institute of Technology Silchar
Silchar (Assam) - 788010
Contact No.: 03842 - 224879, 241313
Fax: 03842 - 224797