NITK Surathkal Recruitment 2013 For Assistant Registrar
Last Updated: 2013-02-07T14:09:34+05:30
National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NITK), Surathkal, Mangalore, has invited applications from eligible and skillful candidates for recruitment 2013, for the posts of Assistant Registrar.
Candidate’s recruitment is to be done on regular / contract / deputation basis. Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of personal interview. Candidates short-listed in the initial screening on the basis of academics and work experience will be called for the interview.
The interview schedule and centre address will be intimated to all short-listed candidates, by the selection committee. For complete details regarding the recruitment and eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official website of NITK Surathkal: http://www.nitk.ac.in/
- Masters’ Degree in any discipline for A.R. (Administration / Academic), and M Com Degree for A.R. (Accounts) with minimum 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent Grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7 point scale from a recognized University / Institute, Or
- Should be an employee of the Institute, serving as Superintendent (SG-II) or Secretary (SG-II) with minimum 6 years of service in the Grade Pay of Rs 4800 or higher with Master’s Degree, with good performance record
- Degree in Management / Engineering / Law for AR (Administration), with good experience in handling computerized Administration / Legal / Financial / Establishment Matters is desirable.
- Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant Degree / Diploma for the post of AR (Accounts) is desirable
- Candidates, who have work experience in handling academic matters in a reputed educational organization for AR (Academic), will be preferred
- For Deputation: Should be an Officer from the Central / State Governments or Institutes of National importance or Universities / University level Institution or PSU, and hold analogous post in the relevant department
- Candidates should be below the age of 35 years.
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of NITK Surathkal: http://www.nitk.ac.in/show/recruitment-for-assistant-registrar-post-
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can download the application format from the official link of NITK Surathkal: http://www.nitk.ac.in/show/recruitment-for-assistant-registrar-post-
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with recent passport size photograph and self-attested photocopies of all relevant certificates, should be submitted to The Registrar, National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal, Mangalore (Karnataka) - 575025, by post on or before March 15, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the post of Assistant Registrar (Administration/Academic/Accounts)” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of National Institute of Technology Karnataka.
Last Date of Form Submission: 15-Mar-2013
Download Form: http://www.nitk.ac.in/show/recruitment-for-assistant-registrar-post-
Registered Office:National Institute of Technology Karnataka,
Mangalore (Karnataka) - 575025
Contact No.: +91-824 - 2474000, 2474023
Fax No.: +91-824 - 2474033