NMDC Ltd Junior Officer, Assistant Pharmacist & Junior Assistant Recruitment 2012
- Junior Officer (Survey) / Junior Officer (Survey) (Trainee) (JO Scale)
- Junior Officer (Mechanical) / Junior Officer (Mechanical) Trainee (JO Scale)
- Junior Officer (Electrical) / Junior Officer (Electrical) Trainee (JO Scale)
- Assistant Pharmacist Grade III (Trainee) (RS-03 Scale)
- Junior Assistant Grade III (Trainee) (RS-03 Scale)
- Three years of Diploma in Mining / Mines & Mine Surveying with Mine Surveyor’s Certificate of Competency under Metalliferrous Mines Regulations (MMR) Or
- Three years of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electronics Engineering from a reputed Institute Or
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electronics Engineering from a recognized University / Institute
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in the relevant field
- Passed 10th Board Examination with Certificate / Diploma in Pharmacy or Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized University Or
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science with Certificate / Diploma in Pharmacy or Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized University / Institute
- Minimum 3 years of work experience as Compounder / Pharmacist in a reputed Hospital in the case of Degree / Graduate with Diploma, or six years of work experience in the relevant field in case of 10th Board Exam pass with Diploma / Certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree in Arts / Commerce / Science from a recognized University / Institute
- Should have minimum Typing speed of 30 WPM in English / Hindi
- Minimum one year of work experience in Typing and Clerical Work
- 35 years: Junior Officer
- 30 years: Assistant Pharmacist
- 40 years: Junior Assistant
- Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / PH / EXS candidates provided as per Government norms
Application Fee: Rs 100: For the posts of Junior Officer
Rs 50: For the posts of Assistant Pharmacist & Junior Assistant
Exempted for SC / ST / PWD candidates
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can apply in the prescribed format mentioned on the official link of NMDC Ltd.: http://www.nmdc.co.in/Careers/Default.aspx
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain a DD for Rs 100 / Rs 50, drawn in favor of Jt General Manager (Finance), BIOM, Kirandul Complex, Kirandul, payable at State Bank of India, Kirandul.
- Application in the prescribed format, duly complete in all respect, along with recent passport-size photograph, DD and attested copies of all relevant certificates, should be submitted to Deputy Manager (Personnel) R&P, NMDC Limited, Bailadila Iron Ore Mine, Kirandul Complex, Post Kirandul, District South Bastar Dantewada (Chhattisgarh) - 494556, within 21 days from the date of publishing the advertisement i.e., August 18, 2012.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ____________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned NMDC Limited website.
Download Form: http://www.nmdc.co.in/Careers/Default.aspx
Registered Office:NMDC Limited
Bailadila Iron Ore Mine, Kirandul Complex
District: South Bastar Dantewada (Chhattisgarh) - 494556