Northern Railway Para-Medical Posts Recruitment 2013
Last Updated: 2013-04-19T11:56:17+05:30
Northern Railway (NR), Moradabad Division, Moradabad, Uttar Pradesh, has invited applications from qualified and experienced candidates for recruitment 2013, for various Para-Medical posts in Group ‘C’. The recruitment is to be done for the following posts:
- Staff Nurse (Temporary)
Appointments of the candidates is to be done on contract basis for a period up to June 30, 2013 or for a period of one year from the date of joining or till the vacant posts are filled by RRB candidates, whichever is earlier. Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of Interview.
The interview is scheduled to be held on May 18, 2013, at the Office of Senior Divisional Personnel Officer, Northern Railway, Moradabad, from 10.00 am onwards. For complete details regarding the recruitment and eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official website of Northern Railway: http://www.nr.indianrailways.gov.in/
Staff Nurse (Temporary)
- Three years of course in General Nursing and Midwifery from a School of Nursing or other Institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or BSC Nursing
- Should have Certificate of registered Nurse & Mid-Wife
- Passed 10+2 in Science or its equivalent from a recognized Board / School
- Two years of Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized Institute
- Must have registered with Pharmacy Council of India or with State Pharmacy Council
- 20-40 years: Staff Nurse (Temporary)
- 20-35 years: Pharmacist
- Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC candidates provided as per organization norms.
For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of Northern Railway: http://www.nr.indianrailways.gov.in/nr/recruitment/1366110908531_Nurses_E.pdf
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can appear for the Interview.
- The interview is scheduled to be held on May 18, 2013, at the Office of Senior Divisional Personnel Officer, Northern Railway, Moradabad, from 10.00 am onwards.
- Candidates can download the application format from the official link of Northern Railway: http://www.nr.indianrailways.gov.in/nr/recruitment/1366110908531_Nurses_E.pdf
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with recent passport size photograph, and photocopies of all relevant certificates, should be send to The Divisional Personnel Officer, Northern Railway, Moradabad (Uttar Pradesh), by ordinary post latest by May 6, 2013.
- Candidates appearing for the interview should bring two recent passport size photographs, and Original Certificates, along with them.
- For more information regarding the application, candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of Northern Railway.
Last Date of Form Submission: 06-May-2013
Download Form: http://www.nr.indianrailways.gov.in/nr/recruitment/1366110908531_Nurses_E.pdf