NPCIL Recruitment 2013 For Scientific Assistant/B (Civil)
Last Updated: 2013-04-16T11:13:28+05:30
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL), Madras Atomic Power Station, Kalpakkam, Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu, has invited applications from talented, dynamic and competent candidates for recruitment 2013, for the posts of Scientific Assistant/B (Civil).
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of Written Examination, followed by Personal Interview. Candidates qualified in the written examination will be called for the interview.
The examination schedule and centre address will be mentioned in the candidate’s admit card. For complete details regarding the recruitment and eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official website of NPCIL: http://www.npcil.nic.in/
- Three years of Diploma or Licentiate in Civil Engineering with minimum 60% marks recognized by the Govt. of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development.
- Should have English as one of the subjects either at SSC or at HSC Level Examination
- Should have experience in Construction, Maintenance & Housekeeping of Industrial / Commercial Civil Structures, Water Supply, Sanitary, etc., with Horticulture, Segregation and Disposal of wastes.
- Candidates should be above the age of 18 years and below the age of 25 years (Age relaxation of 3 years for OBC candidates).
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of NPCIL: http://www.npcil.nic.in/main/JobsRecent.aspx
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates can download the application format from the official link of NPCIL: http://www.npcil.nic.in/main/JobsRecent.aspx
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with affixed passport-size photograph and attested photocopies of all certificates, should be submitted to The Manager (HR), HRM Section, Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited, Madras Atomic Power Station (MAPS), Kalpakkam, Kanchipuram (Tamil Nadu) - 603102, by post on or before April 30, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of _______ indication the post & discipline against Advertisement No. _______” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned official link of Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited.
Last Date of Form Submission: 30-Apr-2013
Download Form: http://www.npcil.nic.in/main/JobsRecent.aspx
Registered Office:Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited
Madras Atomic Power Station
Post Office: Kalpakkam
Kanchipuram (Tamil Nadu) - 603102