NPCIL Recruitment 2013 For Steno Grade I
Last Updated: 2013-06-10T16:26:36+05:30
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL), Kakrapar Gujarat Site, Tapi, Gujarat, has invited applications from eligible and proficient candidates for recruitment 2013, for the posts of Steno Grade I.
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of Written Examination, Stenography Test, Typing Test, Computer Proficiency Test and Personal Interview. Candidates qualified in the written examination will be called for the stenography / typing tests. Only tests qualified candidates will be called for the interview.
The examination schedule and centre address will be mentioned in the candidate’s admit card. For complete details regarding the recruitment and eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official website of NPCIL: http://www.npcil.nic.in/
- Bachelor’ Degree in any discipline with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized University / Institute
- Should have minimum speed of 80 WPM in English stenography, and 40 WPM in English Typing
- Candidates should be above the age of 21 years and below the age of 40 years (Age relaxation for OBC / SC / ST / PH candidates provided as per organization norms).
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of NPCIL: http://www.npcil.nic.in/main/JobsRecent.aspx
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates can download the application format from the official link of NPCIL: http://www.npcil.nic.in/main/JobsRecent.aspx
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with affixed passport-size photograph and attested photocopies of all required certificates, should be submitted to The Deputy Manager (HRM), Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited, Kakrapar Gujarat Site, Plant Site, PO Anumala, Via Vyara, Tapi (Gujarat) - 394651, by post on or before July 1, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Advertisement No. KAKRAPAR SITE/HRM/02/2013 / Advertisement No. KAKRAPAR SITE/HRM/01/2013, Category: SC / ST / OBC / Gen / PWD / EXS and Post Applied for Steno Grade I” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned official link of Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited.
Last Date of Form Submission: 01-Jul-2013
Download Form: http://www.npcil.nic.in/main/JobsRecent.aspx
Registered Office:Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited
Kakrapar Gujarat Site
PO Anumala, Via Vyara
Tapi (Gujarat) - 394651