NTPC Ltd Recruitment 2013 For Civil Engineers & Doctors Posts
- Engineers (Civil Construction) (E4 Level)
- Doctors (E2 / E3 Level) (Medicine / Orthopedics / Radiology / Surgery / Anesthesia / Ophthalmology)
- Bachelor’s Degree of Engineering in Civil / Construction with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized University
- Minimum 7 years of post qualification work experience in the executive cadre in the relevant field, of which minimum 3 years of experience should be in the post and scale of pay of Rs 29100-54500 (IDA pay scale) or its equivalent level
- Candidates should be below the age of 42 years.
- For E2 / E3 Level: MBBS Degree, with MD / MD Degree in the relevant specialty from a recognized University / Institute, with minimum one year of work experience in the relevant discipline for E3 level.
- For E2 Level only: MBBS Degree with PG Diploma in Radiology from a recognized University, with minimum 2 years of post PG Diploma work experience in the relevant field
- Candidates should be below the age of 37 years.
Application Fee: Rs 300 (Exempted for SC / ST / PH candidates)
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can apply online by visiting the official link of NTPC Ltd: http://ntpccareers.net/
- Online registration began from April 6, 2013 and will close on April 26, 2013.
- Before filling the online application form, candidates have to pay a fee amount of Rs 300, in any branch of State Bank of India through Pay-in Slip, in the NTPC Account No. 30987919993 of CAG branch, New Delhi (Code: 09996).
- After payment of the fees, the bank will generate a Pay-in Slip with unique Journal No. and Branch Code, which candidates are required to fill in the online application form for its completion.
- After submitting the online application form, the system will generate a Registration Slip with unique Registration Number, which candidates are required to print out and keep with them for future reference.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of NTPC Limited.
Last Date of Form Submission: 26-Apr-2013
Download Form: http://ntpccareers.net/
Registered Office:NTPC Limited
Scope Complex, Core-7
Institutional Area, Lodhi Road
New Delhi - 110003
Contact No.: 011 - 24360100, 24387000