Odisha Directorate of Health Services Medical Officers Recruitment 2012
Last Updated: 2012-12-20T15:21:22+05:30
Odisha Directorate of Health Services, State Human Resource Management Unit (SHRMU), Bhubaneswar, Odisha, has invited applications from qualified, skilled and capable professionals for recruitment 2012, for the posts of Medical Officers (Jr Class I) in Odisha Medical & Health Service Cadre.
Candidate’s appointment is to be done on ad-hoc basis for a period of one year or till the regular appointment done by the OPSC for the position, whichever is earlier. Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in academics, work experience and interview. Candidates short-listed in the initial screening will be called for the interview.
The interview schedule and centre address will be intimated to all short-listed candidates, by the selection committee. For complete details regarding the recruitment and eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official website of Odisha Directorate of Health Services: http://www.orissa.gov.in/health_portal/directorate/DHS/dhs.html
- MBBS Degree or its equivalent or Medical Qualification from a MCI recognized College / Institute
- Must have complete compulsory internship of one year after completion of MBBS Degree
- Must have registered under the Orissa Medical Registration Act, 1961
- Should have ability to read, speak and write Odiya language
- Must have Odiya as one of the subjects at Middle School English Standard, conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha
- Candidates should be above the age of 21 years and below the age of 32 years.
- Age relaxation for SC / ST / EXS / PH / Women candidates provided as per government norms
For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of Odisha Directorate of Health Services: http://184.108.40.206/hfw/PDF/Posting.of.Adhoc.Doctors.pdf
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can download the application format from the official link of Odisha Directorate of Health Services: http://220.127.116.11/hfw/PDF/Posting.of.Adhoc.Doctors.pdf
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with recent passport-size photograph and copies of all required certificates, should be submitted to the Team Leader, State Human Resource Management Unit (SHRMU), Office of Directorate of Health Services, Odisha, Heads of Department Building, Bhubaneswar - 751001, District Khurda, Odisha, by post latest by January 5, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Application for Recruitment of Medical Officer on Adhoc Basis - 2012” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of Odisha Directorate of Health Services.
Last Date of Form Submission: 05-Jan-2013
Download Form: http://18.104.22.168/hfw/PDF/Posting.of.Adhoc.Doctors.pdf
Registered Office:Directorate of Health Services Odisha
Heads of Department Building
District Khurda, Bhubaneswar
Odisha - 751001