Odisha Public Service Commission Announces Recruitment 2012 for Civil Judges
- Should have completed their graduation in Law from a Government recognized University or Institution
- Should be a Superintendent or a Ministerial Officer in the High Court or any Civil or Criminal Court sub-ordinate to the High Court
- Should be an Assistant Law Officer or Translator of the Law Department of Government
- Should be a in Law from a Government recognized University / Institution who has at least 7 years of approved service in the High Court or in any Civil or Criminal Court sub-ordinate to the High Court or in the Law Department, as on or before March 31, 2012
Candidates should be within 23 - 35 years of age as on August 2012. However, upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years SC / ST/ SEBC / Women / OP candidates. In addition, the upper age limit for departmental candidates who have served at least seven years under the Law Department is 39 years.
For further details regarding eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of OPSC: http://opsc.nic.in/OJS-Long%20Advt-12.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 100 (non-refundable & non-adjustable)
However, SC / ST candidates of Odisha only are exempted from required amount of application fee.
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can obtain the prescribed short application form (along with a brochure containing general instructions for filling up the form, a copy of long advertisement containing the details of the recruitment, an acknowledgement card and a special envelope for sending the short application to the Commission’s office) from the Commission’s office on cash payment of Rs 30 in between 11.00 am & 1.30 pm and 2.00 pm & 4.00 pm on any working day.
- The prescribed application form (OMR) along with other required enclosures can also be obtained through Speed Post / Registered Post on remittance of Rs 70 in form of a Bank Draft / Pay Order drawn in favor of Special Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission payable at any Scheduled Bank at Cuttack.
- Candidates are required to send the letter to the Special Secretary, O.P.S.C., Cuttack by mentioning their full name & address, Advertisement Number and name of the Post / Service advertised, in BOLD CAPITAL LETTERS.
- For complete details about the application, one can visit the official website link of OPSC: or by clicking on the direct link of OPSC: http://opsc.nic.in/OJS-Long%20Advt-12.pdf
- The application fee of Rs 100 (non-refundable and non-adjustable) can be paid in the form of Government Treasury under the Head “0051-PSC-105-State PSC - Examination Fee” or in form of Account Payee Bank Draft / Pay Order, drawn in favor of the Special Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission, payable at any Scheduled Bank at Cuttack.
- Candidates should affix their duly signed black and white passport size photograph, the Original Treasury Challan /Bank Draft /Pay Order; and the duly filled in Acknowledgement Card affixed with postage stamp of Rs 6 only necessarily with the application form and must not tag / pin / stitch all these enclosures with the form.
- Duly filled and completed application form (in prescribed format / OMR) in all respect should be submitted to the Special Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission, 19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road, Cuttack-753001, latest by March 31, 2012 up to 5.00 pm.
- Candidates can also deliver their completed application form physically in closed cover at the Commission’s office Counter against proper acknowledgement receipt on or before the last date for receipt of application on working days between 10.30 am & 1.30 pm and 2.00 pm & 5.00 pm.
- Candidates must read all the instructions attentively before filling up the application form.
- Candidates must take proper care in handling and folding the short application form.
- Candidates should check all the enclosures carefully before mailing / sending the applications.
- Other enclosures / documents / certificates besides the above said details must not be attached with the application form.
Last Date of Form Submission: 31-Mar-2012
Registered Office:Odisha Public Service Commission
19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road