OHPC Graduate Engineer Trainees, Management Trainees & Diploma Engineer Trainees Recruitment 2012
Last Updated: 2012-05-23T19:24:02+05:30
Odisha Hydro Power Corporation Limited (OHPC), Bhubaneswar, Orissa, has invited applications from talented, dynamic and competent aspirants for recruitment 2012, for various posts of trainees. The recruitment is to be done for the following positions in various departments:
Graduate Engineer Trainees (GET)
- Electrical (Ele)
- Mechanical (Mech)
- Civil (Civil)
Management Trainees (MT)
- Human Resource Development (HRD)
- Finance (Fin)
Diploma Engineer Trainees (DET)
- Electrical (Ele)
- Civil (Civil)
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of written test and personal interview. Candidates short-listed on the basis of written test will be called for the interview. The written test and interview will be conducted at Bhubaneshwar centre. The test schedule and centre address will be mentioned in the candidate’s call letter.
Candidates can register themselves by visiting the official link of OHPC: http://www.ohpcltd.com/. Online registration will commence from May 28, 2012 and close on July 10, 2012. For complete details regarding recruitment and application form, candidates can visit the official website of OHPC: http://www.ohpcltd.com/
Graduate Engineer Trainees (GET) (Electrical / Mechanical / Civil)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Civil Engineering with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized University / Institute Or
- AMIE in Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Civil Engineering with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized University / Institute
Management Trainees (MT) (HRD / Finance)
- Two years Master’s Degree / Diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations & Welfare / HRD / HRM / PM&IR or MBA Degree with specialization in HRD / Personnel Management with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized Institute Or
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with ACA / AICWA / MBA (Finance) Degree from XLRI / IIMS / XIMB (for General & SEBC candidates) or from any reputed University / Institute (for SC / ST candidates)
Diploma Engineer Trainees (DET) (Electrical / Civil)
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Civil Engineering with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized University / Institution / State Council of Technical Education
For complete details regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of OHPC: http://www.ohpcltd.com/index.asp?type=recruitment
Application Fee: Rs 350 (Exempted for SC / ST / PH)
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates can apply online by visiting the official website of OHPC: http://www.ohpcltd.com/
- Online registration will commence from May 28, 2012 and close on July 10, 2012.
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain a DD for Rs 350 drawn in favor of Odisha Hydro Power Corporation Limited, payable at Bhubaneswar.
- Candidates are required to fill the DD details in the online application form for its completion.
- Candidates should mention their name, date of birth and contact no. on the reverse side of the DD.
- After successful submission of the online application form, the system will generate a complete application form with unique Registration No., which candidates are required to print out and use it for the further process.
- Printed Online Application form on A4 sheet, along with two passport-size photographs, out of which one should be signed and affixed on the form, DD and self-attested photocopies of all required documents / certificates, should be submitted to Post Box No. 2752, GPO, Kolkata (West Bengal) - 700001, by ordinary post on or before July 17, 2012.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of GET / MT / DET” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For complete information regarding recruitment, one can visit the aforementioned official website of Odisha Hydro Power Corporation Limited.
Last Date of Form Submission: 17-Jul-2012
Download Form: http://www.ohpcltd.com/
Registered Office:Odisha Hydro Power Corporation Limited
Orissa State Police Housing & Welfare Corporation Building
Vanivihar Chowk, Janpath
Bhubaneswar (Odisha / Orissa) - 751022
Contact No.: 0674 - 2542802 / 2826
Fax: 0674 - 2542102