OHPC Steno-cum-Computer Assistant, Jr Clerk & LD Assistant Recruitment 2012
- Steno-cum-Computer Assistant Grade III
- Junior Clerk
- L.D. Assistant
- Steno-cum-Computer Assistant: Shorthand Test + Typewriting Test + Subjective Language Test + Documentation Test in Computer
- Junior Clerk / L.D. Assistant: Subjective Language Test + Subjective GK & Intelligence Test + Mathematics Test
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University / Institute
- Should have minimum speed of 80 WPM in Shorthand (English)
- Should have minimum Typing speed of 40 WPM in English and 20 WPM in Odiya
- One year Diploma in Computer Application or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Institute
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with one year Diploma in Computer Application or its equivalent qualification from recognized Institute Or
- Diploma in Office Management from a recognized Institute with one year Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized Institute
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with one year Diploma in Computer Application or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Institute Or
- Diploma in Office Management with one year Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized Institute
- Candidates should be above the age of 18 years and below the age of 32 years (Age relaxation for SC / ST / SEBC / Women / PH candidates as per organization norms).
Application Fee: Rs 300 (Exempted for SC / ST / PH candidates)
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates download the application format from the official website of OHPC: http://www.ohpcltd.com/index.asp?type=recruitment
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain a DD for Rs 300 drawn in favor of Odisha Hydro Power Corporation Limited, payable at Bhubaneswar.
- Candidates are required to fill the DD details on the online application form for its completion.
- Candidates should mention their name, date of birth and contact no. on the reverse side of the DD.
- Application form, duly complete in all respect, along with two passport-size photographs, out of which one should be signed and affixed on the form, DD and self-attested photocopies of all required documents / certificates, should be submitted to Post Box No. 2752, GPO, Kolkata (West Bengal) - 700001, by ordinary post on or before July 15, 2012.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the post of Steno-cum-Computer Assistant Grade III / Junior Clerk / L.D.Assistant” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For complete information regarding recruitment, one can visit the aforementioned official website of Odisha Hydro Power Corporation Limited.
Last Date of Form Submission: 15-Jul-2012
Download Form: http://www.ohpcltd.com/index.asp?type=recruitment
Registered Office:Odisha Hydro Power Corporation Limited
Orissa State Police Housing & Welfare Corporation Building
Vanivihar Chowk, Janpath
Bhubaneswar (Odisha / Orissa) - 751022
Contact No.: 0674 - 2542802 / 2826
Fax: 0674 - 2542102