Oil India Ltd Confidential Secretary Posts Recruitment 2013
The test schedule and centre address will be intimated to all short-listed candidates through call letter, by the screening committee. For complete details regarding the recruitment and process of applying, candidates can visit the official website of OIL: http://www.oil-india.com/
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University
- Two / Three years of Diploma in Secretarial Practice from a reputed Institute
- Good knowledge of Computer Application
- Minimum 5 years of post qualification work experience in the relevant field
- Candidates should be below the age of 30 years (Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / PWD candidates provided as per organization norms)
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of OIL: http://www.oil-india.com/Document/Career/Advertisement_for_the_post_of_Confidential_Secretary_23042013.pdf
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and willing to apply, can download the application format from the official link of OIL: http://www.oil-india.com/Document/Career/Advertisement_for_the_post_of_Confidential_Secretary_23042013.pdf
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with recent passport size photograph, and attested (by Gazetted Officer) copies of all relevant certificates, should be submitted to The Head - Personnel, RCE’s Office Building, Oil India Limited, Duliajan (Assam) - 786602, by post latest by May 31, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Post Code Applied For” on the top left corner of the envelope, in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of Oil India Limited.
Last Date of Form Submission: 31-May-2013
Download Form: http://www.oil-india.com/Document/Career/Advertisement_for_the_post_of_Confidential_Secretary_23042013.pdf
Registered Office:Oil India Limited,
Duliajan (Assam) - 786602
Contact No.: +91-0374-2800543