Oil India Ltd General Duty Medical Officer Recruitment 2012
- MBBS Degree from a reputed Institute
- Diploma in Child Health (DCH) / Diploma in Occupational Health or Industrial Health from a recognized Institute will be preferred.
- Minimum one year of post qualification experience in the relevant field
- Candidates should be below the age of 27 years.
- Age relaxation for SC / PWD / PWD-SC candidates provided as per organization norms
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can download the application format from the official link of OIL: http://www.oil-india.com/Document/Career/Recruitment_for_Medical_Officers_05112012.pdf
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with recent passport size photograph and attested (by Gazetted Officer) copies of all relevant certificates / testimonials, should be submitted to The Head - Personnel, Oil India Limited, Duliajan (Assam) - 786602, by post latest by December 15, 2012.
- Candidates should mention “Post Code Applied For” on the top left corner of the envelope, in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of Oil India Limited.
Last Date of Form Submission: 15-Dec-2012
Download Form: http://www.oil-india.com/Document/Career/Recruitment_for_Medical_Officers_05112012.pdf
Registered Office:Oil India Limited
Duliajan (Assam) - 786602
Contact No.: +91-0374 - 2800543