Oil India Ltd Recruitment 2012 For Project Assistant (E&P Data Bank Project)
Last Updated: 2012-12-04T11:01:26+05:30
Oil India Limited (OIL), Duliajan, Assam, has invited applications from well-educated, capable and proficient candidates for recruitment 2012, for the posts of Project Assistant (E&P Data Bank Project).
Appointment of the candidates is to be done on contract basis for a period of six months, which can be extended for another period of six months. Candidate’s selection will be done on the basis of Walk-in-Interview. The interview is scheduled to be held on December 15, 2012.
The interview will be held at Conference Room, Pipeline Head Quarters, Oil India Limited, Narengi, Guwahati (Assam) - 781171, from 08.00 am to 12.00 pm. For complete details regarding the recruitment and process of applying, candidates can visit the official website of OIL: http://www.oil-india.com/
- M Tech Degree in Petroleum Technology / Applied Geology / Geophysics or its equivalent qualification with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized University / Institute
- Candidates should be below the age of 35 years.
For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of OIL: http://www.oil-india.com/Document/Career/Advertisement_for_walk-in_Interview_for_engagement_of_Project_Asst_for_EP_Data_Bank_on_contract_271112.pdf
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can appear for the Walk-in-Interview
- The interview is scheduled to be held on December 15, 2012, at Conference Room, Pipeline Head Quarters, Oil India Limited, Narengi, Guwahati (Assam) - 781171, from 08.00 am to 12.00 pm.
- Candidates should bring their detailed Resume, with two passport size photographs and Original & self-attested copies of all relevant certificates / testimonials, along with them.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of Oil India Limited.
Registered Office:Oil India Limited
Duliajan (Assam) - 786602
Contact No.: +91-374-2800543