Oil India Ltd Walk-in Interview 2013 For Retainer Doctors (Contract Basis)
Last Updated: 2013-04-25T11:16:49+05:30
Oil India Limited (OIL), Duliajan, Assam, has invited applications from knowledgeable and experienced professionals for recruitment 2013, for the posts of Retainer Doctors.
Candidates’ appointment is to be done on contract basis for a minimum period of one year, which can be extended for a maximum period of two years, as per their performance. Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of Walk-in Interview.
The interview is scheduled to be held on May 13, 2013, at Oil India Limited, OIL Medical Hospital, Duliajan (Assam) - 786602, from 09.00 am onwards. For complete details regarding the recruitment and process of applying, candidates can visit the official website of OIL: http://www.oil-india.com/
- MBBS Degree from a MCI recognized Institute
- Must have completed one year of compulsory Internship
- Minimum one year of post MBBS degree work experience
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of OIL: http://www.oil-india.com/Document/Career/Advertisement_for_engagement_of_Retainer_Doctors_on_contract_23042013.pdf
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and willing to apply, can appear for the Walk-in Interview.
- The interview is scheduled to be held on May 13, 2013, at Oil India Limited, OIL Medical Hospital, Duliajan (Assam) - 786602, from 09.00 am onwards.
- Candidates appearing for the interview should bring their detailed Bio-data, with two recent passport size photographs, and Original and one set of attested copies of all relevant certificates / documents, along with them.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of Oil India Limited.
Registered Office:Oil India Limited,
Duliajan (Assam) - 786602
Contact No.: +91-0374-2800543