ONGC Western Offshore Unit Jr Assistant (Accounts) & Health Care Attendant Posts 2013
- Junior Assistant (Accounts) (AI Level)
- Health Care Attendant Grade-I (WI level)
- B Com Degree with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from a reputed Institute
- Should have minimum speed of 30 WPM in Typing
- Six months of Certificate / Diploma in Computer Applications from a reputed Institute
- Passed High School or Class X equivalent Board Examination with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized Board / School
- Should have First Aid Certificate from Statutory Body / Institute like St. John’s Ambulance or Red Cross Sociey, etc.
- Should have minimum six months of experience as Technician in ECG / CSSD / Plaster / Anaesthesia
- Candidates should be above the age of 18 years and below the age of 30 years.
- Age relaxation for PWD / EXS / Departmental candidates provided as per organization norms.
Application Fee: Rs 300: General candidates
Rs 100: EXS / PWD candidates
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can download the application format from the official link of ONGC: http://www.ongcindia.com/wps/wcm/connect/48ca03eb-39cf-4657-a3ac-2a8fe824b942/1+Recruitment+Advt+02+20313+for+GOA.pdf?MOD=AJPERES
- Candidates can pay the application fees for Rs 300 / Rs 100, through Challan, in any branch of State Bank of India, in the Account No. 30827318409 with Tel Bhavan Branch, Dehradun (Code no 1576).
- After paying the application fees, the bank will generate a complete Triplicate Challan copies with details of Bank Code, Journal No. and Date of Deposit, which is required to fill in the application form for its completion.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with affixed attested (by Gazetted Officer) passport size photograph, two self-attested recent passport size photographs, ONGC Challan copy, attested Employment Exchange Registration Certificate, and attested copies of all required certificates, should be submitted to The DGM (HR)-I/C R&P, 4th Floor, ONGC, NSE Building (Exchange Plaza), Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (E), Mumbai (Maharashtra) - 400051, by post latest by July 10, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of _______” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned official website of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd.
Last Date of Form Submission: 10-Jul-2013
Download Form: http://www.ongcindia.com/wps/wcm/connect/48ca03eb-39cf-4657-a3ac-2a8fe824b942/1+Recruitment+Advt+02+20313+for+GOA.pdf?MOD=AJPERES