OPSC Judicial Service Examination 2013 For Recruitment
- Bachelor’s Degree of Law from a recognized University / Institution
- Should be a Superintendent / Ministerial Officer in the High Court or any Civil / Criminal Court sub-ordinate to the High Court, or Assistant Law Officer / Translator of the Law Department of Government
- Minimum seven years of service as Graduate in Law in the High Court, or in any Civil / Criminal Court sub-ordinate to the High Court, or in the Law Department of Government.
- Should have ablility to speak, read and write Oriya fluently, and must have passed an examination in Odia Language equivalent to that of Middle English School standard
- Candidates should be below the age of 39 years (Age relaxation for SC / ST / SEBC / Women / EXS / PH candidates provided as per commission norms).
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of OPSC: http://opsc.gov.in/Admin/RecrAttachments/151213.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 300 (Exempted for SC / ST / PH candidates)
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can apply online by visiting the official link of OPSC: http://www.opsconline.gov.in/
- The last date for online registration is April 10, 2013.
- After successful submission of online application form, the system will generate a complete application form with unique Registration ID, which candidates should print-out and keep it with them for the future reference.
- After submitting the online application form, candidates should take print out of the Online Challan (Pay-in-Slip), for paying the fees amount.
- Candidates can pay the fee amount of Rs 300, in any branch of State Bank of India (SBI), in the Account No. mentioned on the Challan, till April 12, 2013.
- After paying the application fees in the SBI branch, the bank will generate a complete Challan Copies with unique Journal No., of which candidate’s Challan Copy will be keep with them, and OPSC Challan Copy will be send along with the application form.
- Candidates qualified in the preliminary written examination, will have to send their printed Online Application form, along with recent passport size photograph, OPSC Challan copy, and attested (by Gazetted Officer) copies of all testimonials / certificates, to The Special Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission, 19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road, Cuttack (Orissa) - 753001, by registered post / speed post.
- Candidates should mention “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CIVIL JUDGES IN ODISHA JUDICIAL SERVICE, 2013” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned official link of Orissa Public Service Commission.
Last Date of Form Submission: 10-Apr-2013
Download Form: http://www.opsconline.gov.in/
Registered Office:Orissa Public Service Commission
19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road
Cuttack (Odisha) - 753001
Contact No.: 0671 - 2304141, 2305611