OPSC Recruitment 2012 For Assistant Agriculture Officer (Group B)
- Bachelor’s Degree of Science in Agriculture from a recognized University
- Candidates should be above the age of 21 years and below the age of 32 years (Age relaxation for SC / ST / SEBC / Women / EXS / PH candidates provided as per commission norms).
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of OPSC: http://opsc.nic.in/071213.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 200 (Exempted for SC / ST candidates of Odisha)
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can apply online by visiting the official link of OPSC: http://opsconline.gov.in/
- Online registration began from September 19, 2012 and will close on October 18, 2012.
- After successful submission of the online application form, the system will generate a complete application form with unique Registration ID, which candidates should print out and use it for the further process.
- After submitting the online application form, candidates should take a print out of the Online Challan (Pay-in-Slip), for paying the fee amount.
- Candidates can pay the fee amount of Rs 200, in any branch of State Bank of India (SBI), in the Account No. mentioned on the Challan, from September 19, 2012 till October 20, 2012.
- After paying the application fees in the SBI branch, the bank will generate a complete Challan Copies with unique Journal No., of which candidate’s Challan Copy will be kept with them and OPSC Challan Copy should be sent along with the application form.
- Printed Online Application form, along with two recent passport-size photographs, OPSC Challan copy and attested (by Gazetted Officer) copies of all testimonials / certificates, should be submitted to The Special Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission, 19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road, Cuttack (Orissa) - 753001, by registered post / speed post / courier service on or before October 31, 2012.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Posts of Assistant Agriculture Officer” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned official link of Orissa Public Service Commission.
Last Date of Form Submission: 31-Oct-2012
Download Form: http://opsconline.gov.in/
Registered Office:Orissa Public Service Commission
19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road
Cuttack (Odisha) - 753001
Contact No.: 0671 - 2305611, 2304141