OPSC Recruitment 2012 For Assistant Engineer (Electrical)
Last Updated: 2012-08-17T12:05:17+05:30
Orissa Public Service Commission (OPSC), Cuttack, Odisha/Orissa, has invited applications from talented and proficient professionals for recruitment 2012, for the posts of Assistant Engineer (Electrical).
Candidates’ will be appointed in Class II (Group B) category, for Odisha Engineering Service under Department of Energy. Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in Academics, Written Examination and Viva Voce Test. The written examination schedule will be announced later.
Written examination will be held at Cuttack, Bhubaneswar, Balasore, Berhampur and Sambalpur centers. Candidates qualified in written examination will be called for the viva voce test. The examination schedule and centre address will be mentioned in the candidate’s call letter.
Interested candidates can register them by visiting the official link of OPSC: http://opsconline.gov.in/. Online registration began from August 4, 2012 and will close on September 4, 2012. For complete details regarding recruitment and eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official website of OPSC: http://opsc.nic.in/
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Indian University Or
- Should be an Associated Member of the Institution of Engineers Electrical (India) Or
- Should hold a degree as enumerated in the Appendix-I of this advertisement
- Must have excellent command over Odia language (speak, read & write)
- Must have passed Middle English School Standard Examination in Odia Language conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha / Education Department of Government, Odisha / any other Board or Council of Secondary Education, approved by the Government of Odisha, in support of passing of Odia Language Test (M.E. School standard)
- Candidates should be above the age of 21 years and below the age of 32 years.
- Age relaxation for SC / ST / SEBC / Women / EXS candidates provided as per commission norms.
For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of OPSC: http://opsc.nic.in/021213.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 300 (Exempted for SC / ST candidates)
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can apply online by visiting the official link of OPSC: http://opsconline.gov.in/
- Online registration began from August 4, 2012 and will close on September 4, 2012.
- After successful submission of online application form, the system will generate a complete application form with unique Registration ID, which candidates should take print-out and use it for the further process.
- After submitting the online application form, candidates should take print out of the Online Challan (Pay-in-Slip), for paying the fees amount.
- Candidates can pay the fee amount of Rs 300, in any branch of State Bank of India (SBI), in the account no. mentioned on the Challan, from August 4, 2012 till September 6, 2012.
- After paying the application fees in the SBI branch, the bank will generate a complete Challan Copies with unique Journal No., of which candidate’s Challan Copy will be keep with them and OPSC Challan Copy will be send along with the application form.
- Printed Online Application form, along with two recent passport size photographs, OPSC Challan copy and attested copies of all testimonials / certificates, should be submitted to the Special Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission, 19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road, Cuttack (Orissa) - 753001, by registered post / speed post / courier service on or before September 17, 2012.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Posts of Assistant Engineer (Electrical)” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned official link of Orissa Public Service Commission.
Last Date of Form Submission: 17-Sep-2012
Download Form: http://opsconline.gov.in/
Registered Office:Orissa Public Service Commission
19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road
Cuttack (Odisha) - 753001
Contact No.: 0671 - 2305611, 2304141