OPSC Recruitment Feb 2013 For Junior Town Planner
- Degree in Architecture / Civil Engineering or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University / Institute
- Degree or Diploma in Regional / Town Planning or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University / Institution
- Minimum two years of work experience in Town Planning Office, in lay outs, planning surveys, cost estimate, etc.
- Candidates should be above the age of 21 years and below the age of 32 years (Age relaxation for SC / ST / SEBC / Women / EXS / PH candidates provided as per commission norms)
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of OPSC: http://opsc.gov.in/Admin/RecrAttachments/141213.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 200 (Exempted for SC / ST candidates of Odisha)
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can apply online by visiting the official link of OPSC: http://opsconline.gov.in/
- Online registration began from February 15, 2013 and will close on March 15, 2013.
- After successful submission of online application form, the system will generate a complete application form with unique Registration ID, which candidates should print-out and use it for the further process.
- After submitting the online application form, candidates should take print out of the Online Challan (Pay-in-Slip), for paying the fees amount.
- Candidates can pay the fee amount of Rs 200, in any branch of State Bank of India (SBI), in the Account No. mentioned on the Challan, till March 18, 2013.
- After paying the application fees in the SBI branch, the bank will generate a complete Challan Copies with unique Journal No., of which candidate’s Challan Copy will be keep with them and OPSC Challan Copy will be send along with the application form.
- Printed Online Application form, along with two recent passport size photographs, OPSC Challan copy and attested (by Gazetted Officer) copies of all testimonials / certificates, should be submitted to The Special Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission, 19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road, Cuttack (Orissa) - 753001, by registered post / speed post / courier service on or before March 25, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Posts of Junior Town Planner” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned official link of Orissa Public Service Commission.
Last Date of Form Submission: 15-Mar-2013
Download Form: http://opsconline.gov.in/
Registered Office:Orissa Public Service Commission
19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road
Cuttack (Odisha) - 753001
Contact No.: 0671 - 2304141, 2305611