Oriental Bank of Commerce Chief Customer Service Officer Recruitment 2013
- Must have superannuated or have taken VRS at not less than the rank of a General Manager of any Scheduled Commercial Bank, preferably from other than Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Should have work exposure in Operational side of the Bank
- Minimum 10 years of work experience in the Branch or as Regional Manager / Zonal Manager
- Candidates should be below the age of 65 years.
Application Fee: Rs 500
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates can download the application format from the official link of OBC: https://www.obcindia.co.in/obcnew/upload/recruitmentResult/31-Dec-2012_Advertisement_CCSO.pdf
- For paying the application fees, candidates should obtain a DD for Rs 500, drawn from any nationalized / scheduled bank, in favor of Oriental Bank of Commerce-Recruitment of CCSO, payable at Gurgaon.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with recent passport size photograph, DD and copies of all required certificates, should be submitted to The Chief General Manager- HRD, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Plot No. 5, Sector - 32, Institutional Area, Gurgaon (Haryana) - 122001, by post latest by January 23, 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of Chief Customer Service Officer” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of Oriental Bank of Commerce.
Last Date of Form Submission: 23-Jan-2013
Download Form: https://www.obcindia.co.in/obcnew/upload/recruitmentResult/31-Dec-2012_Advertisement_CCSO.pdf
Registered Office:Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC)
Plot No. 5, Sector - 32, Institutional Area
Gurgaon (Haryana) - 122001