Oriental Bank of Commerce Specialist Officers Recruitment Project 2013
- HRD Officer (JMGS I)
- Hindi Officer / Rajbhasha Adhikari (JMGS I)
- Manager (Law) (MMGS II)
- Chief Manager (Company Secretary) (SMGS IV)
- Chief Manager (Risk Management) (SMGS IV)
- Manager (Architect) (MMGS II)
- Manager (Civil Engineer) (MMGS II)
- Manager (Electrical Engineer) (MMGS II)
- Security Officer (JMGS I)
- Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant discipline from a recognized University
- Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations / HRD / Social Work / Labour Law from an AICTE recognized University Or
- Degree / Diploma in Business Administration / Management with specialization in HRD from a recognized University
- Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as one of the subjects at degree level from a recognized University Or
- Master’s Degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at degree level from a recognized University
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LL B) from a recognized University
- Minimum 3 years of practice at Bar / Judicial service or as a Law Officer in the Legal Department of a reputed Bank or Central / State Government / PSU Organization with practice at Bar
- Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant discipline from recognized University
- ACS from Institute of Company Secretaries of India
- Minimum 4 years of post qualification work experience in the related field, in a public sector or private sector Bank / Financial Institutions
- MBA Degree in Finance / Risk Management or its equivalent from a recognized University / Institute, Or
- CA or Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in Risk Management with 1st class division from a reputed Institute
- Minimum 6 years of post qualification work experience in the related field, in a public sector or private sector Bank / Financial Institution
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture from a recognized University
- Candidates, who have valid license from the Council of Architecture or Membership of Institute of Interior Design / other Institutions, with good knowledge of AUTOCAD, will be preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of post qualification work experience in designing residential / commercial premises, including designing interior layout plans / repairs, and in maintenance of properties.
- Bachelor’s Degree of Civil Engineering from a recognized University
- Minimum 3 years of post qualification work experience in construction & maintenance of multistoried commercial / Industrial / residential building, involving RCC framed construction, or projects involving pile foundation, controlled concrete work, mix design, testing of material, or policy planning and control (preferably computer based)
- Experience in the field of Office Design or Material Testing Laboratory, or in preparation of cost estimates of construction work and checking of contractor bills, is desirable.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University
- Minimum 3 years of post qualification work experience in Installation, Handling and Maintenance of all electrical equipments viz. Transformers, DG sets, UPS, Servers, Chillers, VRV system, Energy Saving Devices, Starters, Motors, Control Panels HT-LT, Switch Gears, Cabling, Water Pumps, Air-conditioning equipments, lifts, etc., and also in preparation of tender specification and evaluation thereof
- Should be an officer, with minimum 5 years of commissioned service in the Army / Navy / Air Force, or as a Police Officer not below the rank of Assistant Superintendent of Police / Dy. Superintendent of Police with 5 years of service in that rank, or an Officer of identical rank in Para Military Forces with 5 years of service
- 30 years: HRD Officer/Hindi Officer
- 35 years: Manager (Law) / Manager (Architect) / Manager (Civil Engineer) / Manager (Electrical Engineer) / Security Officer
- 45 years: Chief Manager (Company Secretary / Risk Management)
- Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / PWD / EXS candidates provided as per Government norms.
Application Fee: Rs 100 (General / Other candidates) & Rs 20 (SC / ST / PWD candidates): For the posts of HRD Officer / Hindi Officer / Manager (Law)
Rs 400 (General / Other candidates) & Rs 50 (SC / ST / PWD candidates): For the posts of Chief Manager / Manager (Architect / Civil Engineer / Electrical Engineer) / Security Officer
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates can apply online by visiting the official link of OBC: http://ibpsreg.sifyitest.com/orbspljan13/
- Online registration began from January 30, 2013 and will close on February 16, 2013.
- Before filling the online application form, candidates have to pay a fee amount of Rs 100 / Rs 20, through Challan / NEFT.
- Candidates can make the payment of the fee amount in any branch of Oriental Bank of Commerce through Challan or can make the payment through NEFT, in the CBS Account No. “12371171000096” with Sector - 32 Gurgaon Branch in the Name & Style of “OBC SPECIALIST OFFICER’S RECRUITMENT PROJECT-2012-13”, and IFSC Code “ORBC0101237”, from January 30, 2013 till February 16, 2013.
- After paying the fee amount, the bank will generate a Challan / NEFT Receipt with details of Branch Name & Code No, Transaction Id / Scroll No., NEFT UTR No. and Date of Deposit & Amount, which candidates are required to fill in the online application form for its completion.
- After successful submission of the online application form, the system will generate a complete online application form with unique Registration No. and Password, which candidates should print out and keep with them, as it will have to be submitted at the time of interview.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned website of Oriental Bank of Commerce.
Last Date of Form Submission: 16-Feb-2013
Download Form: http://ibpsreg.sifyitest.com/orbspljan13/
Registered Office:Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC)
Plot No. 5, Sector - 32, Institutional Area
Gurgaon (Haryana) - 122001