OSSC Recruitment 2012 For Inspector Weights & Measures / Sr Laboratory Assistant
Last Updated: 2012-07-24T19:17:50+05:30
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC), Bhubaneswar, has invited applications from capable Indian candidates for recruitment 2012. The recruitment is to be done for the following positions:
- Inspector, Weights & Measures (Legal Metrology) (Post Code 72/IWM) (Food Supply & Consumer Welfare Department, Government of Odisha)
- Senior Laboratory Assistant (Post Code 60/SLA) (Directorate of Mines, Odisha)
Selection of the candidates is to be done on the basis of Written Test followed by Personal Interview and Career Assessment. Candidates short-listed on the basis of written test will be called for the personal interview. The written test schedule and centre address will be mentioned in the candidate’s admit card.
Candidates can register online by visiting the official website of OSSC: http://online.odishassc.in/. Online registration began from July 18, 2012 and will close on August 21, 2012. For complete details regarding recruitment and process of applying, candidates can visit the official website of OSSC: http://www.odishassc.in/
Inspector, Weights & Measures (Legal Metrology)
- Bachelor’s Degree of Science with Physics or Bachelor’s Degree of Engineering from a recognized University / Institute Or
- Diploma of Engineering from a recognized University / Institute with minimum 3 years of working experience in the relevant field
Senior Laboratory Assistant (Post Code 60/SLA)
- Bachelor’s Degree of Science with Chemistry Honours from a recognized University / Institute
- Must have passed language test in Odia equivalent to middle school standard or have passed HSC or its equivalent examination with Odia as one of the subject from a reputed Board / School
- Candidates should be above the age of 21 years and below the age of 32 years
- Age relaxation for the SC / ST / SEBC / Women / PH candidates provided as per Government norms
For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of OSSC: http://online.odishassc.in/
Application Fee: Rs 100 (Exempted for SC / ST candidates)
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can apply online by visiting the official link of OSSC: http://online.odishassc.in/
- Online registration began from July 18, 2012 and will close on August 21, 2012.
- Candidates can pay the application fees through Treasury Challan, under the Head of Account “0051-P.S.C.-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fees-0047-Fees collected for Conducting Examination-02041-Examination Fees”.
- Candidates have to fill the Treasury Challan in the online application form as its details are required for successful submission of application form.
- After successful submission of the online application form, the system will generate a filled online application form with unique bar code and bar code no., which candidates should take two printouts, as one would be kept with them and another will be sent to OSSC for the further process.
- Printed Application form, along with one recent passport size photograph, Treasury Challan, self-photocopies of all the relevant certificates and one self-addressed envelope (size 23 x 12 cm) with affixed postage stamp of Rs 5 on it, should be submitted to Orissa Staff Selection Commission, Barrack No. 1, Unit No. V, Bhubaneswar (Odisha) - 751054, by registered post or can also be dropped in the drop box kept in the commission’s office, latest by August 28, 2012.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned Orissa Staff Selection Commission website.
Last Date of Form Submission: 28-Aug-2012
Download Form: http://online.odishassc.in/
Registered Office:Orissa Staff Selection Commission
Barrack No. 1, Unit No. V
Bhubaneswar (Odisha) - 751054
Contact No: 0674 - 2392266, 2392233
Fax: 0674 - 2391153