OSSC Recruitment 2012 For Primary Investigator
Last Updated: 2012-07-23T19:53:57+05:30
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC), Bhubaneswar, has invited applications from skilled Indian candidates for recruitment 2012, for the posts of Primary Investigator (Post Code 25/PI).
Appointment of the candidates is to be done on contractual basis, in the Directorate of Economics & Statistics, Odisha. Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test, followed by Personal Interview and Career Assessment. Candidates qualified in the written test will be called for the personal interview and career assessment. The test schedule and centre address will be mentioned in the candidate’s admit card.
Candidates can register online by visiting the official website of OSSC: http://online.odishassc.in/. Online registration began from July 18, 2012 and will close on August 17, 2012. For complete details regarding recruitment and process of applying, candidates can visit the official website of OSSC: http://www.odishassc.in/
- Bachelor’s Degree in Arts / Science with specialization in Mathematics / Statistics / Computer Applications / Economics / Applied Economics / Agricultural Economics / Sociology or Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce from a recognized University / Institute
- Must have passed HSC or its equivalent examination with Odia as one of the subjects or have passed examination in Odia equivalent to ME standard
- Candidates should be above the age of 21 years and below the age of 32 years.
- Age relaxation for the SC / ST / SEBC / Women / PH candidates provided as per Government norms
For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of OSSC: http://online.odishassc.in/download/Adv.p.i.pdf
Application Fee: Rs 100 (Exempted for SC / ST candidates)
How To Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply, can apply online by visiting the official link of OSSC: http://online.odishassc.in/
- Online registration began from July 18, 2012 and will close on August 17, 2012.
- Candidates can pay the application fees through Treasury Challan, under the Head of Account “0051-P.S.C.-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fees-0047-Fees collected for Conducting Examination-02041-Examination Fees”.
- Candidates have to fill the Treasury Challan in the online application form as its details are required for successful submission of the application form.
- After successful submission of the online application form, the system will generate a filled online application form with a unique bar code and bar code no., which candidates should take two printouts, as one would be kept with them and another will be sent to OSSC for the further process.
- Printed Application form, along with one recent passport-size photograph, Treasury Challan, self-photocopies of all relevant certificates and one self-addressed envelope (size 23 x 12 cm) with affixed postage stamp of Rs 5 on it, should be submitted to Staff Selection Commission, Barrack No. 1, Unit No. V, Bhubaneswar (Odisha) - 751054, by registered post or can also be dropped in the drop box kept in the commission’s office, latest by August 24, 2012.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned Orissa Staff Selection Commission website.
Last Date of Form Submission: 24-Aug-2012
Download Form: http://online.odishassc.in/
Registered Office:Orissa Staff Selection Commission
Barrack No. 1, Unit No. V
Bhubaneswar (Odisha) - 751054
Contact No.: 0674 - 2392266, 2392233
Fax: 0674 - 2391153