PDIL Management Trainees Recruitment 2012
- Industrial (MS)
- Bachelor’s Degree of Engineering / Technology in Chemical Engineering / Chemical Technology / Civil Engineering / Structural Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Power Engineering / Control & Instrumentation Engineering / Instrumentation Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Control Instrumentation & Process Control Engineering / Industrial Engineering / Industrial Management / Manufacturing Engineering / Production & Industrial Engineering / Production Engineering / Production & Management / Mechanical Engineering with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized University / Institute
- Must have valid GATE 2012 score
- Good working knowledge of Computer Applications
- Candidates should be below the age of 25 years.
- Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / PH candidates provided as per government norms
Application Fee: Rs 300: General / OBC candidates
Rs 150: SC / ST candidates
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can apply online by visiting the official link of PDIL: http://careers.pdilin.com/mt-12-job-detail.php
- Online registration began from July 25, 2012 and will close on August 10, 2012.
- Candidates can make the payment of application fees for Rs 300 / Rs 150, through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / Bank Transfer at the time of filling the online application form.
- After successful submission of the online application form, the system will generate a Registration Slip, which candidates should take print-out and keep it with them for future reference.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned official link of Projects & Development India Limited.
Last Date of Form Submission: 10-Aug-2012
Download Form: http://careers.pdilin.com/mt-12-job-detail.php
Registered Office:Projects & Development India Limited
A-14, Sector - 1
Noida (UP) - 201301
Contact No.: +91-120-2529 842 / 43 / 47
Fax: +91-120-2529 801