PDIL Recruitment 2013 For Management Trainees Posts
- Bachelor’s Degree of Engineering in respective qualifying disciplines with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from recognized University / Institute
- Must have qualified GATE 2013 with good marks (out of 100)
- Candidates should be below the age of 25 years (Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC candidates provided as per government norms).
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of PDIL: http://careers.pdilin.com/mt13/
Application Fee: Rs 300: General / OBC candidates
Rs 150: SC / ST candidates
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can apply online by visiting the official link of PDIL: http://careers.pdilin.com/mt13/
- Online registration began from April 24, 2013 and will close on May 20, 2013.
- Candidates can make the payment of application fees for 300 / Rs 150, through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / Bank Transfer at the time of filling the online application form.
- After successful submission of the online application form, the system will generate a Registration Slip, which candidates should print out and keep it with them for future reference, as it will required at the time of interview.
- For more information regarding the recruitment, candidates can visit the aforementioned official link of Projects & Development India Limited.
Last Date of Form Submission: 20-May-2013
Download Form: http://careers.pdilin.com/mt13/
Registered Office:Projects & Development India Limited
PDIL Bhawan, A-14, Sector - 1
Noida (UP) - 201301
Contact No.: +91-120-2529842, 07836851606