PESB BSNL Recruitment 2012 For Director (Consumer Mobility)
Last Updated: 2012-06-18T19:39:30+05:30
Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB), New Delhi, has invited applications from dynamic and experienced Indian candidates for recruitment 2012, for the post of Director (Consumer Mobility) in Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL).
Recruitment is to be done for a period of 5 years or till the date of superannuation (age of 60 years), whichever is earlier. Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of personal interview.
Candidates short-listed on the basis of their academic qualification and work experience will be called for the interview. The interview schedule will be intimated to all short-listed candidates. For complete details regarding recruitment and process of applying, candidates can visit the official website of PESB: http://pesb.gov.in/
- Bachelor’s Degree of Engineering in Electronics & Communications / Telecommunication disciplines with good academic record from a recognized University / Institute
- Postgraduate Degree / Diploma in Management from a reputed Institute is desirable.
- Should have good working knowledge about Telecommunication Technologies and Planning Methods
- Candidates, who have working experience in Telecom Operation, Planning and Development, will be preferred.
- Candidates should be above the age of 45 years and below the age of 58 years (internal candidates) / 57 years (others).
For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of PESB: http://pesb.gov.in/Vacancy/BSNL-CM-2012.pdf
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can download the application format from the official link of PESB: http://pesb.gov.in/download.asp
- Application form duly complete in all respect, along with attested photocopies of all relevant certificates, should be submitted to Dr. (Mrs) PS Behuria, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi - 110003, by post on or before July 3, 2012.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of _________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned Public Enterprises Selection Board website.
Last Date of Form Submission: 03-Jul-2012
Download Form: http://pesb.gov.in/download.asp
Registered Office:Public Enterprises Selection Board
501, Block No. 14
CGO Complex, Lodhi Road
New Delhi - 110003
Contact No.: 011-24361230