PESB MTNL Recruitment 2012 For Director (Finance)
Last Updated: 2012-07-06T14:12:01+05:30
Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB), New Delhi, has invited applications from Dynamic and knowledgeable Indian candidates for recruitment 2012, for the post of Director (Finance) (Grade A), in Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited (MTNL).
Recruitment of the candidates is to be done for a period of 5 years or till the date of superannuation (age of 60 years), whichever is earlier. Candidates will be selected on the basis of Personal Interview.
Candidates short-listed on the basis of their academics and work experience will be called for the interview, by the selection committee. For complete details regarding recruitment and process of applying, candidates can visit the official website of PESB: http://pesb.gov.in/
- Cost Accountant / Chartered Accountant or MBA Degree with specialization in Finance with good academic record from a recognized University / Institute
- Should have working experience at a senior level in Corporate Financial Management and Accounts including Cost and Budgetary Control, Institutional Finance, Working Capital Management in a reputed organization
- Candidates should be above the age of 45 years and below the age of 58 years (internal candidates) / 57 years (others).
For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of PESB: http://pesb.gov.in/Vacancy/MTNL-FIN-2012.pdf
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can download the application format from the official link of PESB: http://pesb.gov.in/download.asp
- Application form, duly complete in all respect, along with attested copies of all relevant certificates, and copies of ACRs of last 5 years & latest vigilance profile, should be submitted to Dr. (Mrs.) P. S. Behuria, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi - 110003, latest by August 6, 2012.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned Public Enterprises Selection Board website.
Last Date of Form Submission: 06-Aug-2012
Download Form: http://pesb.gov.in/download.asp
Registered Office:Public Enterprises Selection Board
501, Block No. 14
CGO Complex, Lodhi Road
New Delhi - 110003
Contact No.: 011-24361230