PESB NEEPCO Director (Personnel) Recruitment 2013
Last Updated: 2013-03-05T17:48:06+05:30
Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB), New Delhi, has invited applications from experienced and capable Indian professionals for recruitment 2013, for the post of Director (Personnel), in North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO).
Candidate appointment is to be done on deputation basis, for a period of 5 years or till the date of superannuation (age of 60 years), whichever is earlier. Selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of Personal Interview. Only initial screening short-listed candidates will be called for the Interview.
The interview schedule and centre address will be intimated to all short-listed candidates through call letter, by the screening committee. For complete details regarding recruitment and process of applying, candidates can visit the official website of PESB: http://pesb.gov.in/
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with good academic record from a recognized University / Institute
- Minimum 10 years of work experience, of which minimum 2 years of cumulative experience in various aspects of Personnel Management and Human Resource, at a senior level position in a reputed organization.
- Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in Personnel Management or MBA Degree with specialization in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations as an elective subject from a recognized University / Institute, or Degree in Law / Industrial Engineering from a recognized Institute will be considered as an added advantage.
- Candidates should be above the age of 40 years and below the age of 58 years (internal candidates) / 57 years (others).
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of PESB: http://pesb.gov.in/Vacancy/NEEPCO-PERS-2013.pdf
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can download the application format from the official link of PESB: http://pesb.gov.in/download.asp
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with the attested photocopies of all relevant certificates, and copies of ACRs of last 5 years & latest vigilance profile, should be submitted to Dr. (Mrs.) P. S. Behuria, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi - 110003, by post latest by May 3, 2013.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned Public Enterprises Selection Board website.
Last Date of Form Submission: 03-May-2013
Download Form: http://pesb.gov.in/download.asp
Registered Office:Public Enterprises Selection Board
501, Block No. 14
CGO Complex, Lodhi Road
New Delhi - 110003
Contact No: 011 - 24361230