PESB NPCC Limited Director (Engineering) Recruitment 2012
Last Updated: 2012-07-12T19:23:25+05:30
Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB), New Delhi, has invited applications from experienced and focused Indian candidates for recruitment 2012, for the post of Director (Engineering) (Grade B), in National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC Limited).
The recruitment is to be done for a period of 5 years or till the date of superannuation (age of 60 years), whichever is earlier. Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of personal interview.
Candidates short-listed on the basis of their academic qualification and work experience will be called for the interview, by the selection committee. For complete details regarding recruitment and process of applying, candidates can visit the official website of PESB: http://pesb.gov.in/
- BE / B Tech Degree in Mechanical / Civil Engineering or its equivalent qualification with good academic record from a recognized University / Institute
- Should have adequate experience at a senior level in a reputed large Organization
- Candidates, who have experience in dealing with heavy engineering projects, dams, tunnels, barrages, hydel/thermal power stations, industrial structures, fabrication and erection of steel structures etc., will be preferred
- Candidates should be above the age of 40 years and below the age of 58 years (internal candidates) / 57 years (others).
For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of PESB: http://pesb.gov.in/Vacancy/NPCC-ENG-12.pdf
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can download the application format from the official link of PESB: http://pesb.gov.in/download.asp
- Application form, duly complete in all respect, along with attested copies of all relevant certificates and copies of ACRs of last 5 years & latest vigilance profile, should be submitted to Dr. (Mrs.) PS Behuria, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003, by post on or before August 7, 2012.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned Public Enterprises Selection Board website.
Last Date of Form Submission: 07-Aug-2012
Download Form: http://pesb.gov.in/download.asp
Registered Office:Public Enterprises Selection Board
501, Block No. 14
CGO Complex, Lodhi Road
New Delhi - 110003
Contact No.: 011-24361230