PESB NPCC Recruitment 2012 For Chairman & Managing Director
Last Updated: 2012-10-17T19:43:26+05:30
Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB), New Delhi, has invited applications from knowledgeable, skilled and experienced Indian candidates for recruitment 2012, for the post of Chairman & Managing Director (CMD), in National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC).
Appointment of the candidates is to be done on deputation basis, for a period of 5 years or till the date of superannuation (age of 60 years), whichever is earlier. Candidates' selection will be made on the basis of their performance in academics, work experience and personal interview. Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
The interview schedule and centre address will be intimated to all short-listed candidates, by the selection committee. For complete details regarding the recruitment and process of applying, candidates can visit the official website of PESB: http://pesb.gov.in/
- Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant discipline with good academic record from a recognized University / Institute
- Should have adequate experience at Senior Level position in various aspects of Management in a reputed Organization
- Candidates, who have Technical qualification / MBA Degree, experience in Management, and familiarity with Finance / Marketing / Production departments, will be preferred.
- Must have work experience in a reputed large construction organization, in the field of Construction / Design of Dams, Barrages, Tunnels and Civil Works in power generation and major industrial structures
- Candidates should be above the age of 45 years and below the age of 58 years (internal candidates) / 57 years (others).
For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of PESB: http://pesb.gov.in/Vacancy/NPCC-CMD-12.pdf
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can download the application format from the official link of PESB: http://pesb.gov.in/download.asp
- Application form, duly complete in all respect, along with attested copies of all relevant certificates, and copies of ACRs of last 5 years & latest vigilance profile, should be submitted to Dr. (Mrs.) P.S. Behuria, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi - 110003, latest by November 14, 2012.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned Public Enterprises Selection Board website.
Last Date of Form Submission: 14-Nov-2012
Download Form: http://pesb.gov.in/download.asp
Registered Office:Public Enterprises Selection Board
501, Block No. 14
CGO Complex, Lodhi Road
New Delhi - 110003
Contact No.: 011-24361230