PESB Numaligarh Refinery Ltd Managing Director Recruitment 2013
The interview schedule and centre address will be intimated to all short-listed candidates, by the screening committee. For complete details regarding recruitment and process of applying, candidates can visit the official website of PESB: http://pesb.gov.in/
- Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant discipline with good academic record from a recognized University / Institute
- Should have adequate experience at Senior Level position in various aspects of Management in a large reputed Organization
- Candidates, who have Technical qualification or MBA Degree with work experience in Management, and have familiarity with Finance, Marketing and Production, will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of Petroleum / Refinery Industry sector is desirable.
- Candidates should be above the age of 45 years and below the age of 58 years (internal candidates) / 57 years (others).
- For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates can visit the official link of PESB: http://pesb.gov.in/Vacancy/NRL-MD-2013.pdf
How To Apply:
- Willing candidates can download the application format from the official link of PESB: http://pesb.gov.in/download.asp
- Application form, duly complete in all respect, along with the attested copies of all relevant certificates, and copies of ACRs of last 5 years & latest vigilance profile, should be submitted to Dr. (Mrs.) P. S. Behuria, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi - 110003, latest by June 3, 2013.
- For more information regarding the applying format, candidates can visit the aforementioned Public Enterprises Selection Board website.
Last Date of Form Submission: 03-Jun-2013
Download Form: http://pesb.gov.in/download.asp
Registered Office:Public Enterprises Selection Board,
501, Block No. 14
CGO Complex, Lodhi Road
New Delhi - 110003
Contact No.: 011 - 24361230